Spiritual Growth and Education
Through Sunday morning Christian Nurture, monthly evening programs, small groups and special event lecture series, we offer opportunities which challenge, encourage and equip members of all ages to study scripture, pray regularly and work in community to deepen their faith.
Opportunities for study and prayer within small groups help to deepen the spiritual development of our members. The men’s prayer breakfast, the intercessory prayer group, Presbyterian Women circles, Sunday Evening Youth Group, and the Covenant Book Study group are among the programs which nurture and sustain our members through mutual support, study and prayer.
Through the rich and varied gifts for ministry among our members, we are able to learn and grow together in joy and faith.
Sunday Morning Spiritual Growth begins at 9:30 for all ages. Please come to the Gathering Place for coffee and cocoa before Spiritual Growth. There will be a host to help you locate the various educational opportunities and meeting spaces.
“The Gathering Place” Please join us for a time of coffee, cocoa and light refreshments in the sanctuary entry space throughout the morning. Worship begins at 8:30am and 11:00am.
- Nursery for babies and toddlers: lower Calvin building
- “Joy-Us” Group: Preschool through 1st grade: downstairs Knox Building
- “Good Neighbors” Group: 2nd grade through 6th grade: downstairs Knox Building
- 7th through 12th grades: downstairs Witherspoon/ Activity Building
- Adults: Calvin Building and upstairs Witherspoon/ Activity Building