We worship together on Sunday mornings, and we invite you to worship with us! There are four opportunities for worship on Sunday mornings:
8:30 a.m. – In-Person Early Worship Service
11 a.m. – Online Livestream Service
11 a.m. – In-Person Worship Service
Download the weekly bulletins:
Our typical worship schedule and environment
Worship that is vibrant, profound, and transformative…
As Presbyterians, we believe the highest purpose of life is to glorify and enjoy God forever. So it’s no surprise that worshiping the triune God together is the heart of our church’s identity and relationships. Worship at First United Presbyterian Church will help you experience God’s presence and grace on a weekly basis. We draw deeply on historic worship practices from the church throughout the ages, including our own Reformed tradition. Each Sunday, we weave together these traditional threads with contemporary ones to help you make connections with current culture and life’s daily challenges.
Our 8:30 a.m. (In-Person) and our 11 a.m. services (In-Person and Live Streamed) are our primary worship experiences.
Our worship is planned so that you will experience:
- The presence of the Holy Spirit and the living Christ in our midst.
- A warm, caring atmosphere with friendly, interested people.
- A range of experiences and emotions from jubilation and deep gratitude to forgiveness, healing, and hope.
- A thoughtfully prepared and integrated worship theme and sermon—rooted in scripture and daily life—that will challenge you and stay with you throughout the week.
- Carefully planned, varied, but always substantive music that will provide beautiful melodies, harmony, imagery, and words to deepen your spiritual life.
Children and youth participate actively in our worship right along with adults. We have a “Time for Children” in every service, and sermons include stories and examples that help children and youth grow in faith. If you are preschool through 3rd grade, there are specially prepared packets including worship bulletins for you that will help you to engage with worship throughout the service.