Sunday spiritual growth offerings for adults
Three adult discussions groups meet on Sunday mornings at 9:30:
- The Present Word Bible Study, led by Dennis Brewer and Jane Steinkraus, meets in Calvin 203 and on Zoom 2.
- Thoughtful Christians, led by Phil Butin and Derrik Olsen, meets in the library and on Zoom 1.
- Open Door, led by Jan Butin, meets in Upper Witherspoon.
If you have further questions about Spiritual Growth at FUPC in general, please email us at email@example.com and we will get back to you as quickly as possible. If you have specific questions about one of the classes listed, please contact the leader. You’ll also find our Facebook Group useful for keeping up with current events.
Church groups for adults
FUPC groups gather for many purposes, from Yoga to Hooks & Needles to the Men’s Prayer Breakfast to Poetic Conversations to Table for Eight dinners.
Here is a list of the church groups that are currently active:
- Men’s breakfast, every Wednesday at 6:30 a.m. at Village Inn
- Presbyterian Women Bible Study, 2nd Tuesday of each month in the church library at 9:45 a.m. Contact person: Barbara Verdery
- PW Evening Group, 2nd Tuesday’s at 6:30 p.m. in members’ homes. Contact person: Katie Jackson
- PW Covenant Group, 4th Tuesdays at 10:30 a.m. in the Church Library. Contact person: Jessie Koeppe
- Men’s Lunch, 4th Tuesday of each month at Whole Hog BBQ at noon
- Hooks & Needles every Friday morning 10:00 a.m. in Upper Witherspoon. Contact person: Janet Clausen
- Yoga class is held on the 3rd Thursday each month in the Fellowship Hall
- Online Prayer Group meets on Zoom 1 every Thursday at 8 a.m.
- Marriage Group, 3rd Friday of the month, 5:45 p.m. in Upper Witherspoon
- First Fellowship, 2nd Thursdays 12:15 at Butterfield Trail Village