Sunday spiritual growth offerings for adults
Two adult discussions groups meet on Sunday mornings at 9:30:
- The Present Word Bible Study, led by Dennis Brewer and Jane Steinkraus, meets in the Courtyard and on Zoom 2.
- Thoughtful Christians, led by Phil Butin and Derrik Olsen, meets in the library and on Zoom 1.
- Open Door, led by Jn Butin, meets in Upper Witherspoon.
If you have further questions about Spiritual Growth at FUPC in general, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back to you as quickly as possible. If you have specific questions about one of the classes listed, please contact the leader. You’ll also find our Facebook Group useful for keeping up with current events.
Church groups for adults
FUPC groups gather for many purposes, from Zumba to Hooks & Needles to the Men’s Prayer Breakfast to Poetic Conversations to Table for Eight dinners.
Here is a list of the church groups that are currently active:
- Men’s breakfast, every Wednesday at 6:30 a.m. at Village Inn.
- Presbyterian Women Bible Study, 2nd Tuesday of each month in the church library at 9:45 a.m. Contact person: Barbara Verdery
- PW Covenant Group, 4th Tuesdays at 6:30 p.m. in members’ homes. Contact person: Jessie Koeppe
- PW Evening Group, 2nd Tuesday’s at 6:30 p.m. in members’ homes. Contact person: Katie Jackson
- Men’s Lunch, 4th Tuesday of each month at Whole Hog BBQ at noon.
- Hooks & Needles every Friday morning 10:00 a.m. in Upper Witherspoon. Contact person: Janet Clausen
- Online Prayer Group meets on Zoom 1 every Thursday at 8 a.m.
- Marriage Group, last Friday of the month, 6:00 p.m. in the church library.
- First Fellowship, 2nd Tuesdays 12:15 at Butterfield Trail Village.