When you come to Fayetteville for a Razorback game, you’re focused on the game and the tailgates — but there’s more to enjoy!
Walking and biking trails
- The Brooks-Hummel Trail starts right in the parking lot of First United Presbyterian Church at 695 Calvin.
- The Razorback Greenway is a 36 mile trail throughout Northwest Arkansas.
- Kessler Mountain Trails offer lots of different walking and hiking experiences near the campus.
- Crystal Bridges Museum of American Art is a world-class art museum in a beautiful natural setting. It’s not in Fayetteville, but it’s worth the drive!
- Arkansas Air and Military Museum is full of surprising treasures, including many airplanes from the 20th and 21st centuries.
- Bud Walton Arena Hall of Champions Museum features a century of sports memorabilia.
- Fayetteville is blessed with many exciting restaurants, but Hugo’s is one of the oldest and most iconic.
- Vetro 1925 is a top quality Italian restaurant right off the historic downtown square.
- Ella’s Table is right on Arkansas Avenue, and filled with Razorback spirit.
FUPC has Sunday church services, and we love to see visiting Razorback fans!
- 8:30 early outdoor service in the courtyard
- 11:00 in-person service in the sanctuary
- 11:00 LiveStream on YouTube