It is the goal of Fiirst United Presbyterian Church to create an environment that nurtures the physical, emotional, and spiritual wellbeing of all children, youth, and adults involved in church programs or functions.
For this reason, we have established some simple safety policies for our church campus.
- Handguns or other firearms are not permitted on the FUPC campus.
- Alcohol is not permitted on the FUPC campus.
- Smoking and drug use are not permitted on this campus.
- Masks are required indoors on the FUPC campus when the CDC contagion level data for Washington County shows us at high risk. This applies to everyone over 2 years of age. See the complete policy.
- Parents should not bring a child with a contagious disease to any children’s program or event at FUPC.
- If a child shows symptoms of a contagious disease after having attended a children’s program at FUPC, a parent of the child should notify the program leader, who will then notify the parents of the other children present at the same session as the sick child.