Below are the main guidelines from the FUPC COVID-19 Response Policy approved by our Session:
- Face coverings are required by all worshipers, with pre-kindergarten children wearing masks at the discretion of their parent(s). The person leading worship is exempt from wearing a mask while speaking or singing.
- Social distancing of 6’ will be maintained (except family members) with worship leaders and musicians distancing 16’ from worshipers.
- Entrances will be one-way and limited in number.
- Worshipers will be screened prior to entering the sanctuary.
- Hand sanitizer will be available at the entrances.
- Childcare, children’s worship packets, hymn books, friendship pads, etc. will not be available.
- Christian care will be expressed in ways that do not involve hugs, handshakes, or other physical contact.
If you would prefer to print and mail in your form, please click here.
Please respond as a family unit.