- This event has passed.
UPY End of Summer Party! (OFFSITE)
August 30, 2020 @ 4:30 pm - 8:00 pm
UPY End of Summer Party
Sunday, August 30th | 4:30 – 8pm
@ Jeff and Sara Koenig’s House
2853-1 N. Rivercrest Road, Fayetteville, AR 72701
All incoming 7th graders – outgoing 12th graders are invited for a socially distanced afternoon of fun at the Koenig’s House!
The Plan: We will meet together at the Koenig’s house around 4:30pm. We’ll spend the evening playing archery tag, fishing, having dinner, reliving our favorite summer yard games, and generally hanging out. We will also share a little about the plan for fall UPY. The party will rap up around 8pm!
Students and families should plan to pick up/drop off at the Koenig’s house. If you need help with transportation, please reach out to Jacob Christiansen.
All students are asked to bring:
>A lawn chair
>A water bottle
Please do not bring potluck food/snacks to share. We will not be eating food “family style” or sharing snacks this year. Barbara Verdery has graciously agreed to prepare a safe, individually packaged meal for us for dinner.
Safety is the highest priority. Not only will we wear masks to help prevent the spread of COVID-19 (masks that cover the nose and mouth), but we will also wear the eye masks provided by the company while we play archery tag.
- All students and chaperones will wear masks when not eating. We may be able to take off masks if the group is sufficiently spread out.
- The entire event will take place outside (other than a single stall, indoor restroom).
- There will be no sharing of food.
- Students and chaperones will follow social distancing best practices.
- Students and chaperones will be asked to wash hands immediately upon arrival and several times throughout the evening.
- Students will be asked to keep their personal belongings in designated spots or with them at all times.
Brianne Christiansen, (712) 240-3122
Jacob Christiansen, (402) 709-8314