Evangelism and fellowship that welcome, nurture, and draw us into a caring community…
John 3:18 reminds us to love, not in word, but in action. We emphasize church fellowship activities that reflect our church’s mission and purpose. We seek to match visitors and new members immediately with fellowship groups and ministries that match their gifts, interests, and needs. We provide loving and compassionate care for our church family and friends.
Explore the fellowship opportunities of First United Presbyterian. To become involved or to learn more, please contact the church office email@example.com or call 442-4411.
- Sunday Fellowship Time: Please join us for a time of coffee, cocoa and light refreshments in the fellowship hall from 10:30 – 10:50 am. Worship begins at 11:00am. When weather permits, we will move the table to the courtyard and enjoy gathering there.
- Fun ‘N Fellowship groups are designed to encourage all members to engage in some small group fellowship to become better acquainted.
- Young Adults Friday Night Fun is a second Friday of each month opportunity for young adults to gather for a meal and fellowship. Free childcare is available with reservation.
- First Fellowship group for seniors meets on the second Thursday of each month at 11:30.
- Small Groups are formed for various purposes as needed.
- The Annual Church Picnic is a chance for the church family and friends to gather for informal fun and fellowship.
- Fall Church Family Camp takes place at Dwight Mission in October.