Our Mission: Fighting homelessness and poverty with education, opportunities and hope. Established in 2000, 7 Hills Homeless Center helps homeless individuals and families get the support they need to become self sufficient through:
- A Day Center, which offers opportunities for food, housing, showers, clothing, information on jobs, phone and internet access, and many other things that we take for granted.
- Transitional Housing for individuals and families to build life skills and save for permanent housing.
- Permanent Housing for disabled individuals.
- The FICASSO Project, a short term project aimed at preventing homelessness, or re-housing homeless families through financial assistance and case management.
- Project Hope, a 12-18 month mentoring project aimed at assisting homeless or near-homeless youth to “develop resiliency assets that allow cycles of generational poverty and the trauma associated with housing instability to be extinguished, thereby restoring hope to families and communities.”
Thank you to our Volunteers!
Billie Jo McGuire
Sarah Beth McClintock
Five Ways to Volunteer:
- Prepare meals at the church with friends!
- Transport the meals and serve at Seven Hills.
- Provide transportation for clients to appointments.
- Provide for specific needs from their “needs list.”
- Job mentoring to clients seeking employment.
Contact Betty Jo Ezell to Volunteer or find out more:
Betty Jo Ezell | 521.3720 | firstname.lastname@example.org