FUPC Worship Covenant
We welcome you to outdoor, in-person worship each Sunday at 8:30 am!
May you sense Christ’s presence here!
This is the agreement we make when we worship together so everyone can be safe:
- We will wear masks, take temps, sign in with contact info, and practice social distancing on campus. Masks are at a parent’s discretion for those under two years old.
- Mutually exposed individuals may sit together, with care and attention given to keeping groups small.
- Worship leaders will stand at a distance and may unmask to be heard clearly.
- The passing of the peace and other signs of care will be expressed by eye contact, nods of acknowledgement, and waving instead of handshakes, hugs, or other physical touch.
- Singing will be humming and speaking the words to songs and hymns softly.
- Pre-packaged elements will be used for communion.
- The Sanctuary doors will not be open, but clean and sanitized restrooms will be available 8:15-11 a.m. in the Calvin building.
- If you are experiencing any symptoms related to Covid-19 (or a variant) or are in a quarantine period, please participate from home in our livestream service.
- Please bring a lawn chair and, depending on weather, a blanket, hat, sunscreen, etc.
- Folding chairs will be provided for visitors and for any experiencing health concerns.
- Bottled water will be available at the registration area near the bell.
If you test positive for Covid-19 after worshiping with us, please report this immediately to our pastors through the Church Office (442-4411) so other worshipers can be contacted. We will not disclose your name in notifications.
Changes in weather or a community virus spike may cause the cancellation of a Sunday service. Updates will be posted on Saturdays by 7 p.m. on the FUPC website.
This information reflects the FUPC Session policy, under the guidance of the Covid-19 Response Team.